What we do
- Integrating Services allows customers to outsource their non – core services to a single provider, leaving them free to focus on their core business.
- For us, our integrated services means tailor–making every services package not just to our clients specific needs, but to their geographical and business profile, as well as their working culture.
- Our philosophy is to assume full operational responsibility, share our knowledge and work collaboratively with clients to deliver maximum availability and reliability, process integrity, increased safety and sustainability, and reduced life cycle cost and risk.
- We have an experienced, agile and responsive business structure, empowering and supporting our management team at all levels to engage meaningfully with our clients.
Who we are
- Interconnect Group is a technology driven integrated service provider operating in Australia that delivers innovation, value for money, and results driven solutions for our client’s assets.
- Our solution is custom built, no two facilities are ever the same. In building the best integrated model, we consider our clients’ environment, budget, level of risk, compliance and legislative requirements, as well as any unique requirement.
Where we operate
- Clients in both public and private sectors continue to recognise outsourcing as a route not only to reducing costs but also to accessing expertise.
- We have enormous experience and our clients know that by working with us they are benefiting from a track record of delivery, trusted relationships and quality service. Put simply, we hit the ground running and make a real difference from day one.
- Today, clients are increasingly moving towards bundling a number of services together – and there’s a clear trend towards bundled and integrated FM.
NDIS Approved Provider Services
- At Interconnect Group, we help provide the necessary funding to people with a permanent and significant disability to ensure the support and services needed.
- Interconnect Group is proudly part of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), working with support services and families, providing a range of services to those with disabilities. We can assist participants in managing their homes and premises as seamlessly as possible.
- We help NDIS supporters and self-managed participants to find an expert local service provider. We also offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee with all our services, we will not disappoint you.
We are approved to provide the following services:
- 0101 – Accommodation and Tenancy
- 0103 – Assistive products for personal care and safety
- 0105 – Personal Mobility Equipment
- 0108 – Assist-Travel/Transport
- 0112 – Assistive Equip-Recreation
- 0113 – Vision equipment
- 0116 – Innovative community participation
- 0120 – Household Tasks
- 0122 – Hearing Equipment
- 0123 – Assistive Prod-Household Task
- 0124 – Comms & Info Equipment
- 0130 – Assistance animals (other innovative supports)
Suite 13, 135-153 New South Head Road, Edgecliff NSW 2027
- 158 Hits
- Since 30-09-23
- Posted by Eastern Suburbs Life
- Double Bay Area*
“Being part of three generations of stonemasons and advisors, I appreciate the fundamental desire to keep the memory of our loved ones alive.” Leeann Gardner - Founder The Rockbroker. The Rockbroker is a Natural Stone business that now spans three… Double Bay Area*
We are Sydney’s premier HVAC provider. We proudly serve private and commercial clients of all sizes – all across Sydney. Look to Red Star HVAC for experience and expertise, from residential installs and maintenance to developing large commercial HVAC… Double Bay Area*