REAL FRIENDS, DELICIOUS FOOD, GOOD COFFEE GILANEH PERSIAN CUISINE
- We're a Persian Inspired family Art Cafe.
- Persian traditional cuisine is more than food - its a an authentic cultural experience. We're proudly family-owned, locally made and community focused.
- We're a child friendly family art cafe in the heart of Waverley.
- Where possible our food is 100% organic, fresh and locally sourced.
- We're very proud to be Pet Friendly - so bring along your furry friend.
- We offer Toby's Estate from the home of specialty and high quality coffee.
29 Albion St, Waverley NSW 2024
- 110 Hits
- Since 19-02-20
- Posted by Hana Alinejad
- Key Words: Family Owner, Persian Cuisine, An Authentic Cultural Experience, Pet Friendly, Child Friendly, Favours Organic and Locally Grown Ingredients
- Entry Type: Business
Popular Greek Restaurant Santorini on Oxford Moves to a Bigger and Better Location Greek cuisine lovers rejoice, Santorini on Oxford is expanding! After almost 15 years, of serving mouth-watering, traditional Greek cuisine to their growing customer… Eastern Suburbs Area
Pepitown is a unique type of restaurant concept where you will get to choose from a number of street food dishes made popular all over Latin America. We bring these great tastes to life right here in Australia. You will love the variety of dishes that… Bayside Area*
About Our Name The name of our restaurant comes from Mount Erciyes (tr. Erciyes Dağı), located 25 km south of Kayseri, Turkey. Erciyes is the highest mountain in central Anatolia (3916 metres), and has an extinct volcano located at its peak. About the… Eastern Suburbs Area