In 7 seconds we know whether we like the person we've just met - or not. In 60 seconds we know whether we like the property we've just walked into - or not.
The rule when selling real estate is that "You only get one opportunity to make a first impression."
The key is to make buyers feel good in your home and fall in love with the lifestyle your home can offer. The more buyers can see themselves living in your home, the quicker you can sell it, and the higher price.
So here are 7 proven tips to help you do just that:-
- Have professional cleaners clean your home from top to bottom including lights, windows, doors and ceiling fans.
- Identify a list of things in need of repair and mend them. Make sure all lights are working.
- Remove clutter in each room, veranda and the garden. This makes your home look bigger and more safe.
- Remove any unhealthy indoor/outdoor plants. Get some new plants.
- Patch and paint the walls in a neutral colour. Your cracked and dirty walls will turn buyers away.
- Use bed linen in a neutral colour so the room looks more spacious and relaxing.
- Remove any paintings/art works/decorations/personal objects/furniture that may not appeal to a broad group of people. They may make buyers feeling uncomfortable.
Please feel free to give me a call if you would like to know more about preparing your property for sale.
The Agency Eastern Suburbs
M: 0414 690 218
E: [email protected]
180 Campbell Parade Bondi Beach NSW 2026
- 162 Hits
- Since 13-09-19
- Posted by April Strauss
- Bondi Area*
To get our wonderful community through this this crazy time, we have created The Field Pantry Staples. Avoid the stress of going to the supermarket and order yourself a box full of all your kitchen favourites. There are two sizes to choose from -Medium… Bondi Area*
Barbarella Productions is hosting a Barbarella LOVE Party on October 18 to support the local community to connect over a night of Barbarella-themed fun. As a mental health awareness advocate, Barbarella’s goal is to also raise awareness and funds to… Bondi Area*
A family run Sandwich and Salad Takeaway. Serving Toasted Sandwiches and the Classic Tradie Roll with Coffee until 10am. Classic Sandwiches available. Look out for our creatively named specials!! Products Coffee Breakfast Toasties Sandwiches Salads *** Bondi Area*
Sydney Yoga Collective has acquired Soul Flow Yoga and will celebrate reopening its doors on 14 September 2019 at 1pm in the Bondi Junction studio. To celebrate there will be four complimentary 20-minute yoga classes of different varieties, including… Bondi Area*
We provide quality advice and representation on a range of legal matters to both individual and corporate clients. Our approach is flexible and always driven by our clients’ needs. Client perspectives inform the legal choices to be made. It is our role… Bondi Area*
Waverley Council is pleased to announce that Sculpture by Sea has signed a license agreement with the Council to remain in Bondi. The license agreement is for a five-year term with an option of a further five years for the Sculpture by the Sea event… Bondi Area*