In 7 seconds we know whether we like the person we've just met - or not. In 60 seconds we know whether we like the property we've just walked into - or not.
The rule when selling real estate is that "You only get one opportunity to make a first impression."
The key is to make buyers feel good in your home and fall in love with the lifestyle your home can offer. The more buyers can see themselves living in your home, the quicker you can sell it, and the higher price.
So here are 7 proven tips to help you do just that:-
- Have professional cleaners clean your home from top to bottom including lights, windows, doors and ceiling fans.
- Identify a list of things in need of repair and mend them. Make sure all lights are working.
- Remove clutter in each room, veranda and the garden. This makes your home look bigger and more safe.
- Remove any unhealthy indoor/outdoor plants. Get some new plants.
- Patch and paint the walls in a neutral colour. Your cracked and dirty walls will turn buyers away.
- Use bed linen in a neutral colour so the room looks more spacious and relaxing.
- Remove any paintings/art works/decorations/personal objects/furniture that may not appeal to a broad group of people. They may make buyers feeling uncomfortable.
Please feel free to give me a call if you would like to know more about preparing your property for sale.
The Agency Eastern Suburbs
M: 0414 690 218
E: [email protected]
180 Campbell Parade Bondi Beach NSW 2026
- 172 Hits
- Since 13-09-19
- Posted by April Strauss
- Bondi Area*
ROOM TO RENT:- 5 Minutes from Bondi Beach Fully Furnished Garden Outlook TV & HiFi Close to Shops & Cafes Good Public Transport $265 per week. Call 0414 273 104 Bondi Area*
Call 0401 038 670 m.me/LashFixationBondi [email protected] https://www.appointfix.com/Lash-Fixation-Bondi About Lash & Brow treatments to clients wanting a natural look of lashes and to clients wanting a full professional volume look. Pricing is… Bondi Area*
this is an article for people looking to get started on their renovation journey and explains how to go about it, the first steps needed to get started Author - Jonathan Hayes (this is an extract from the book "Build It, The home renovation survival… Bondi Area*
Waverley Council is pleased to announce that Sculpture by Sea has signed a license agreement with the Council to remain in Bondi. The license agreement is for a five-year term with an option of a further five years for the Sculpture by the Sea event… Bondi Area*