To our valued guests,
In these times of uncertainty, as your local pub we are so grateful to be part of such a wonderful community. The health, wellbeing and safety of our guests and staff are our main priority.
The Royal Oak Double Bay at its core is a local venue for all to enjoy, you can count on us to continue to provide a clean and comfortable environment, with friendly faces serving delicious food and beverages whilst this situation is on-going.
For the moment it is business as usual when information becomes available, we will regularly inform our guests and staff, keeping you as informed as possible. You can also find more information/updates via the Department of Health website.
In the meantime, we are doing the following:
- We will continue to use commercial-grade liquid antibacterial product.
- Additional hours have been added to cleaning/hygiene services as well as additional cleaning contractors.
- We have reaffirmed with all our staff the necessity on improving our already high hygiene standards.
- We appreciate your patronage during these uncertain times, but we do ask for a few things to ensure the comfort of all of our guests and staff –
- We encourage the use of Tap & Go payments to avoid cash exchange.
- We are reminding all guests and staff to follow guidance from public health authorities. If you feel unwell, we do ask that you stay home, and so will we. Wash your hands, sanitise frequently and cover your cough or sneeze, management do have the right to refuse service if they see fit.
- Our staff will respect your personal space, and we ask that you do the same for them.
We would like to thank all of our customers and friends for showing your support for each other and our business during this difficult time.
Jamie Malouf Matt Murray
Group Owner Group General Manager
Royal Hotels Group Royal Hotels Group
28 Bay St, Double Bay NSW 2028
- 261 Hits
- Since 18-03-20
- Posted by Royal Oak Double Bay
- Bayside Area*
- Key Words: COVID-19 Announcement
Woollahra Council has launched relief measures for small businesses in the local area to ease the economic impact of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) on businesses and workers. The Council’s announcement of relief measures, valued in excess of $5 million,… Bayside Area*
The challenges of returning to work after kids: What I wish I had known You spend years preparing for your career. Churning out essays, assignments and cramming for exams can take many years. In my case it was 9 years and 3 degrees later, with several… Bayside Area*
Achieving outstanding results and professional business relationships is April Strauss’ priority. She managed to get a family to offer the final bid at $23.25 million at auction on 23 Feb 2019. It was a record bid for a residential home in Australia. She… Bayside Area*
Only in Double Bay !! Welcome to The Cosmopolitan Double Bay A Double Bay landmark, we are open and adapting to the environment each day. Our priority is to keep nourishing our local community with food and drinks as you need. Currently we are offering… Bayside Area*
The Souths Cares team has been busy during the Covid-19 pandemic, supporting local community members in need. Each week staff have been visiting families in Chifley, Malabar, Matraville and Little Bay to provide food hampers, education and wellbeing… Bayside Area*
Welcome to Culture the new coffee shop on the corner of Knox Lane and Cross Street. It's great to have you with us and thank you for coming along to brighten our days in the middle of the Corona Virus crisis. Good luck for the future and for being open… Bayside Area*
Operated by Collaborate Corporation, an ASX-listed company (ASX:CL8) that also runs peer-to-peer car-rental provider DriveMyCar, Carly is a smart alternative to buying a car or committing to a loan or lease. Last week, Carly announced it was launching in… Bayside Area*
Woollahra Council has launched relief measures for small businesses in the local area to ease the economic impact of the coronavirus (COVID-19) on businesses and workers. The Council’s announcement of relief measures, valued in excess of $5M, follows the… Bayside Area*
Organ Scholarship recipient interview: Pamina Milenkovic Pamina Milenkovic commenced her two-year St Mark’s Anglican Church Darling Point Organ Scholarship in August 2019 and the church community has been enjoying listening to her beautiful playing since… Bayside Area*