Would you like to be able to: -
- Attract more people to your business?
- Let more people know what you are doing?
- Keep the community up to date with changes?
- Collectively promote your business in Social Media?
- Share information with other businesses that are open?
- Use free tools to share news and promote your business?
"Open For Business" will let you do all these things, and more: -
- The group has been created for Sydney Eastern Suburbs Businesses
- Our objective is to help them work together to get through the Coronavirus Crisis
- It's free to join until 30/4/20, after that there will be an annual membership fee of $50
YOU CAN GET STARTED RIGHT NOW FOR FREE:
- Join the Community Directory CLICK HERE
- Join the Community Facebook Group CLICK HERE
- View Existing Members CLICK HERE
FIND OUT MORE BEFORE YOU JOIN? CLICK HERE
YOU'LL GET A WELCOME CALL ONCE YOU JOIN, AND HELP TO GET STARTED
For further information email [email protected] or call 0408 998 058
PO Box 419, Double Bay, NSW 1360
- 297 Hits
- Since 05-04-20
- Posted by Eastern Suburbs Life
- Eastern Suburbs Area
- Key Words: Business Community Group to help businesses work together, help each other and promote themselves collectively.
- Entry Type: Business
Following discussions with the Minister for Health and Medical Research, Brad Hazzard, the Mayor of Waverley, Paula Masselos, today announced strict new ‘Swim & Go’ and ‘Surf & Go’ measures at Bondi and Bronte beaches and ‘Surf & Go’ at Tamarama Beach.… Eastern Suburbs Area
New ‘swim & go’ measures introduced at Woollahra beaches and harbour pools will provide a safe way to exercise while maintaining social distancing. Commencing Wednesday 6 May, a quick swim, a walk or run or launching watercraft will be possible at the… Eastern Suburbs Area
Ho, ho ho! Christmas is on its way! We're looking for help designing the cover of the Mayor's Christmas card. The competition is open to primary school students. We'd love to see your drawings, sketches and paintings - what says 'Christmas in Randwick… Eastern Suburbs Area
If you witness an in-water emergency, please inform our Council Lifeguards, or if it is after hours, dial Triple Zero (000) and ask for the Police. Our current lifeguard patrols hours are 7am to 5pm at Waverley’s three beaches Waverley Council is urging… Eastern Suburbs Area
For 21 years, Google’s mission has been to organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful. Helping people get the right information to stay healthy is more important than ever in the face of a global pandemic like COVID-19.… Eastern Suburbs Area
The easing of some COVID-19 restrictions in New South Wales from Friday 15 May 2020 will see the welcome return of many Randwick City Council outdoor facilities including playgrounds, outdoor gyms, basketball courts, skate parks and ocean pools, Randwick… Eastern Suburbs Area
Waverley Council is encouraging anyone considering visiting our public places this weekend to observe the current Public Health Orders in place which limit outdoor gatherings to 20 people. Matt du Plessis, Manager, Lifeguard Services and Beach Safety,… Eastern Suburbs Area
Meet the newly-appointed 'ambassadors' keeping Bondi and neighbouring beaches COVID-safe. That means gatherings of no more than 30 people and keeping a towel length distance from others while using beaches. As well as patrolling beaches, the… Eastern Suburbs Area
This is me with my mum she has survived Hitler open heart surgery 2 replacement knees and 2 replacement hips. A few weeks ago she fell fractured her hip 2 ribs and her spine. Last week she was diagnosed with Covid 19 and spent a week in intensive care. … Eastern Suburbs Area