Would you like to be able to: -
- Attract more people to your business?
- Let more people know what you are doing?
- Keep the community up to date with changes?
- Collectively promote your business in Social Media?
- Share information with other businesses that are open?
- Use free tools to share news and promote your business?
"Open For Business" will let you do all these things, and more: -
- The group has been created for Sydney Eastern Suburbs Businesses
- Our objective is to help them work together to get through the Coronavirus Crisis
- It's free to join until 30/4/20, after that there will be an annual membership fee of $50
YOU CAN GET STARTED RIGHT NOW FOR FREE:
- Join the Community Directory CLICK HERE
- Join the Community Facebook Group CLICK HERE
- View Existing Members CLICK HERE
FIND OUT MORE BEFORE YOU JOIN? CLICK HERE
YOU'LL GET A WELCOME CALL ONCE YOU JOIN, AND HELP TO GET STARTED
For further information email [email protected] or call 0408 998 058
PO Box 419, Double Bay, NSW 1360
- 271 Hits
- Since 05-04-20
- Posted by Eastern Suburbs Life
- Eastern Suburbs Area
- Key Words: Business Community Group to help businesses work together, help each other and promote themselves collectively.
- Entry Type: Business
Meet the newly-appointed 'ambassadors' keeping Bondi and neighbouring beaches COVID-safe. That means gatherings of no more than 30 people and keeping a towel length distance from others while using beaches. As well as patrolling beaches, the… Eastern Suburbs Area
The St Mark’s Anglican Church Darling Point community has sought to help care for our neighbours in practical ways during COVID-19. One way has been by providing practical food and financial support to Rough Edges, the support group for the homeless… Eastern Suburbs Area
NSW Health has issued an urgent health alert for anyone who attended Westfield Bondi Junction last Saturday 24 October between 1.30pm-4.30pm are considered a casual contact. You must carefully monitor for symptoms and get tested and isolate if any… Eastern Suburbs Area
Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, Woollahra Council’s objective has been the protection of our community. We introduced a number of important measures to help reduce the spread of the virus, including beach closures due to risks posed by large crowds of… Eastern Suburbs Area
Randwick City Council’s Customer Service Centre and popular Community Nursery in Kingsford will reopen to the public from Tuesday 9 June 2020. Council’s Recycling Centre at Matraville will also recommence Saturday openings from 13 June. Randwick Mayor… Eastern Suburbs Area
Mayor of Waverley, Paula Masselos is delighted to announce that construction work the Bondi Pavilion Restoration and Conservation Project will commence mid-June. Waverley Council took further steps towards appointing a head contractor for the project at… Eastern Suburbs Area
It has been reported in the media that Council is working on a proposal to reopen its beaches. I strongly reiterate that this is not the case. The Waverley LGA is a hotspot for coronavirus cases and we have no intention of reopening our beaches at this… Eastern Suburbs Area