The Dance of Life - Biodanza!
“If music is the universal language, then dance is the ideal form capable of integrating body and soul.”
What is Biodanza?
Biodanza is a system based on organic dances that create patterns of movement generating life. These transform over time into new, happier and healthier ways of living.
Biodanza is about:
- living in the moment of here and now
- the movements of life
- listening to your rhythms
- embracing changes and opportunities
- awakening your senses
- unlocking your potentials and opening up to possibilities.
A Biodanza session is an invitation to participate in dances and exercises on your own and within a group. Music is specially selected to complement each dance. There are no formal dance steps required – only your expression of yourself, just free expression and experimenting with what feels good for you through music and fun!
The benefits of dancing with Biodanza:
- boost feel-good endorphins
- stimulate vitality
- rediscover the joy of living
- revive the pleasure of moving naturally
- promote creativity and wellbeing
- reconnect with ourselves, community & nature.
Who is it for?
All Welcome! Everyone can participate. You don’t need any dance experience or special level of fitness.
Prana Space 1/696 New South Head Rd - Rose Bay NSW 2029
- 180 Hits
- Since 16-07-19
- Posted by Karen
- Bondi Area*
- Key Words: Freestyle Dance, Improve Health, Connect Body Mind & Spirit, For Everyone, Any Age
- Entry Type: Community Group
Ruth Marks, has been reading Tarot Cards for the past 20 years. A path that Ruth believes she has been guided to after many life experiences. Ruth uses many different methods, such as Runes, Angel Cards & Crystals, but finds the Tarot deck to be the most… Bondi Area*
I am available for private consultations, offering intuitive readings and healings, helping you to gain insights into different aspects of your lives, from a mental, emotional and spiritual perspective. I have been running courses for over 15 years,… Bondi Area*
After months of anticipation, Soul Flow Yoga, based in Bondi Junction, will celebrate reopening its doors on 14 September 2019 at 1pm. The celebrations will include four complimentary 20-minute yoga classes of different varieties, including Naam - the… Bondi Area*