The Dance of Life - Biodanza!
“If music is the universal language, then dance is the ideal form capable of integrating body and soul.”
What is Biodanza?
Biodanza is a system based on organic dances that create patterns of movement generating life. These transform over time into new, happier and healthier ways of living.
Biodanza is about:
- living in the moment of here and now
- the movements of life
- listening to your rhythms
- embracing changes and opportunities
- awakening your senses
- unlocking your potentials and opening up to possibilities.
A Biodanza session is an invitation to participate in dances and exercises on your own and within a group. Music is specially selected to complement each dance. There are no formal dance steps required – only your expression of yourself, just free expression and experimenting with what feels good for you through music and fun!
The benefits of dancing with Biodanza:
- boost feel-good endorphins
- stimulate vitality
- rediscover the joy of living
- revive the pleasure of moving naturally
- promote creativity and wellbeing
- reconnect with ourselves, community & nature.
Who is it for?
All Welcome! Everyone can participate. You don’t need any dance experience or special level of fitness.
Prana Space 1/696 New South Head Rd - Rose Bay NSW 2029
- 189 Hits
- Since 16-07-19
- Posted by Karen
- Bondi Area*
- Key Words: Freestyle Dance, Improve Health, Connect Body Mind & Spirit, For Everyone, Any Age
- Entry Type: Community Group
After months of anticipation, Soul Flow Yoga, based in Bondi Junction, will celebrate reopening its doors on 14 September 2019 at 1pm. The celebrations will include four complimentary 20-minute yoga classes of different varieties, including Naam - the… Bondi Area*
I am available for private consultations, offering intuitive readings and healings, helping you to gain insights into different aspects of your lives, from a mental, emotional and spiritual perspective. I have been running courses for over 15 years,… Bondi Area*
Ruth Marks, has been reading Tarot Cards for the past 20 years. A path that Ruth believes she has been guided to after many life experiences. Ruth uses many different methods, such as Runes, Angel Cards & Crystals, but finds the Tarot deck to be the most… Bondi Area*