Heart disease, cancer, Alzheimer’s, acne…these are just some of the possible consequences due to too much inflammation in the body.
The following is a list of Ten of the top Inflammation causing culprits to avoid and cut back on:
1.Dairy– Conventional processed dairy is a high source of inflammation-inducing saturated fats. Full fat cultured dairy and raw dairy is usually better tolerated and can offer various health benefits.
2. Corn– Today, the food processing industry uses a high number of corn derivatives, because it is cheap. In its refined form, corn can spike the body’s blood sugar levels, which leads to an increased insulin and inflammatory response.
3. MSG– MSG causes the inflammation of blood vessels in the liver, as well as the death of liver cells and even the destruction of red blood cells.
4. Sugar– This one may seem obvious but some don’t know that when you consume too much glucose containing sugar, our bodies are unable to process the extra glucose coming in quickly enough. This increases chances for inflammation.
5. Conventional Meat– Because most cattle, chicken, and pigs are not raised on an all-grains diet, many meats that we consume are loaded up with antibiotics and hormones to prevent the animals from contracting any diseases which may affect the meat. This means that the meats we are consuming are higher in inflammatory saturated fats.
6. Soda– Sugary beverages are guilty of adding extra calories, sodium, and sugar into our systems which leads to inflammation.
7. Processed Foods– Such as additives, preservatives, food coloring, as well as many other chemicals found in processed foods. Certain food additives can interfere with your gut bacteria, which causes inflammation in our intestines and can potentially promote the development of some chronic diseases.
8. Alcohol– Too much alcohol can damage healthy liver cells, promote inflammation, and even weaken the body’s immune system.
9. Fast Foods– Phthalates. This is the class of endocrine-disrupting chemical toxins which we consume by eating most fast foods.
10. Vegetable Oil– Vegetable oils have a high concentration of the inflammatory fat, omega-6.
For more healthier advise please contact Brigitta on 0450 282 452
- 7 Hits
- Since 27-12-19
- Posted by Brigitta Plosz
- Eastern Suburbs Area
This is me with my mum she has survived Hitler open heart surgery 2 replacement knees and 2 replacement hips. A few weeks ago she fell fractured her hip 2 ribs and her spine. Last week she was diagnosed with Covid 19 and spent a week in intensive care. … Eastern Suburbs Area
This is one of my favourite cookie recipes. It is a hit every time! INGREDIENTS 2 CUPS (300G) BUCKWHEAT FLOUR+ 1½ CUPS (180G) ALMOND MEAL (GROUND ALMONDS) 1 TEASPOON GROUND CINNAMON ½ TEASPOON SEA SALT FLAKES ¾ CUP (180ML) MAPLE SYRUP ½ CUP (125ML)… Eastern Suburbs Area
Fact 1: Plant Estrogens Are Not the Same as Natural Estrogen Many myths and misconceptions concerning soy foods stem from the fact that soy contains natural plant compounds called isoflavones. Isoflavones are “phytoestrogens,” which are also known as… Eastern Suburbs Area
Sydney-based yoga company The Sydney Yoga Collective (SYC) is on a mission to empower women by redefining what it means to be an everyday yogi. Sydney, March 2020: Upon hearing the word ‘yogi’, many of us will conjure up images of someone young, lean and… Eastern Suburbs Area
When you are sick or debilitated, it's sometimes impossible to figure out how to get the best from the healthcare system, or how to be sure you know enough to make important decisions. Virtually every healthcare provider claims to have your interests… Eastern Suburbs Area
Needless to mention, belly fat is the most stubborn fat and is difficult to get rid of. For people who do not like to fight with the machines in the gym, here's 2 breathing exercises that can be done at home. When done properly along with following the… Eastern Suburbs Area