Heart disease, cancer, Alzheimer’s, acne…these are just some of the possible consequences due to too much inflammation in the body.
The following is a list of Ten of the top Inflammation causing culprits to avoid and cut back on:
1.Dairy– Conventional processed dairy is a high source of inflammation-inducing saturated fats. Full fat cultured dairy and raw dairy is usually better tolerated and can offer various health benefits.
2. Corn– Today, the food processing industry uses a high number of corn derivatives, because it is cheap. In its refined form, corn can spike the body’s blood sugar levels, which leads to an increased insulin and inflammatory response.
3. MSG– MSG causes the inflammation of blood vessels in the liver, as well as the death of liver cells and even the destruction of red blood cells.
4. Sugar– This one may seem obvious but some don’t know that when you consume too much glucose containing sugar, our bodies are unable to process the extra glucose coming in quickly enough. This increases chances for inflammation.
5. Conventional Meat– Because most cattle, chicken, and pigs are not raised on an all-grains diet, many meats that we consume are loaded up with antibiotics and hormones to prevent the animals from contracting any diseases which may affect the meat. This means that the meats we are consuming are higher in inflammatory saturated fats.
6. Soda– Sugary beverages are guilty of adding extra calories, sodium, and sugar into our systems which leads to inflammation.
7. Processed Foods– Such as additives, preservatives, food coloring, as well as many other chemicals found in processed foods. Certain food additives can interfere with your gut bacteria, which causes inflammation in our intestines and can potentially promote the development of some chronic diseases.
8. Alcohol– Too much alcohol can damage healthy liver cells, promote inflammation, and even weaken the body’s immune system.
9. Fast Foods– Phthalates. This is the class of endocrine-disrupting chemical toxins which we consume by eating most fast foods.
10. Vegetable Oil– Vegetable oils have a high concentration of the inflammatory fat, omega-6.
For more healthier advise please contact Brigitta on 0450 282 452
- 18 Hits
- Since 27-12-19
- Posted by Brigitta Plosz
- Eastern Suburbs Area
Endurance Treadmills From Sydney Australia has just launched a new appartment friendly Treadmill model that is perfect for small appartments or where space is at a premium. This treadmill comes with a large size running belt 50cm wide x 130cm Long but… Eastern Suburbs Area
As the season of giving is upon us again, The Prince of Wales Hospital is encouraging the community to donate funds to support the World-class spinal Ward at the Hospital. Approximately 15,000 Australians live with a spinal cord injury, a lifetime… Eastern Suburbs Area
For most of us, long term relationships and marriage mean “for keeps”. This is particularly so when there are children involved. But not all relationships have that happy “happy ever after” ring. A relationship breakdown will often leave the parties… Eastern Suburbs Area
Yoga is an accessible, low-impact exercise that reduces stress and supports well-being. Could yoga help treat thyroid problems? The thyroid is a small gland in the throat that secretes hormones. These hormones affect a person's metabolism, body… Eastern Suburbs Area
Now that all the EOFY buzz is over its time to think about the New Years resolutions you made 6 months ago and whether you have been true to them. Now is the time to think about what you want to change in your life and if career is one of those things,… Eastern Suburbs Area
I am going through sinus infection so I have decided to share useful information about how to get rid of it in a natural way without taking antibiotics. Do sinus infections usually go away on their own? Sinusitis symptoms typically last no longer than… Eastern Suburbs Area
The Health Effects of Overweight and Obesity People who have obesity, compared to those with a normal or healthy weight, are at increased risk for many serious diseases and health conditions, including the following: 1. High blood pressure… Eastern Suburbs Area
My daughter had her Birthday yesterday and the pressure from her and that I had self imposed on making it the perfect day for her was to say the least a bit OTT! It was certainly not a perfect day but worked out to be fun and memorable and she felt loved… Eastern Suburbs Area
Have you ever thought about what does love do for your health? What if I told it can improve your health significantly: It makes you feel better Research shows that experiencing love releases feelings of euphoria, including brain chemicals like dopamine… Eastern Suburbs Area
It’s good to see the annual arrival of ice skating back at Bondi Beach. It reminds us that the shortest day of the year is just weeks away and that we’ll soon be back on the journey to warmer weather and longer days. For those who love precision the… Eastern Suburbs Area
IT SEEMS LIKE YOUR GARDEN IS SLEEPING IN WINTER. BUT SPRING IS COMING AND YOU SHOULD START WORKING NOW TO MAKE YOUR GARDEN READY FOR THE WARMER SEASONS. EVERYTHING YOU DO NOW WILL MAKE A BIG DIFFERENCE COME SPRING. THE MAINTENANCE TEAM HERE AT GROWING… Eastern Suburbs Area