Heart disease, cancer, Alzheimer’s, acne…these are just some of the possible consequences due to too much inflammation in the body.
The following is a list of Ten of the top Inflammation causing culprits to avoid and cut back on:
1.Dairy– Conventional processed dairy is a high source of inflammation-inducing saturated fats. Full fat cultured dairy and raw dairy is usually better tolerated and can offer various health benefits.
2. Corn– Today, the food processing industry uses a high number of corn derivatives, because it is cheap. In its refined form, corn can spike the body’s blood sugar levels, which leads to an increased insulin and inflammatory response.
3. MSG– MSG causes the inflammation of blood vessels in the liver, as well as the death of liver cells and even the destruction of red blood cells.
4. Sugar– This one may seem obvious but some don’t know that when you consume too much glucose containing sugar, our bodies are unable to process the extra glucose coming in quickly enough. This increases chances for inflammation.
5. Conventional Meat– Because most cattle, chicken, and pigs are not raised on an all-grains diet, many meats that we consume are loaded up with antibiotics and hormones to prevent the animals from contracting any diseases which may affect the meat. This means that the meats we are consuming are higher in inflammatory saturated fats.
6. Soda– Sugary beverages are guilty of adding extra calories, sodium, and sugar into our systems which leads to inflammation.
7. Processed Foods– Such as additives, preservatives, food coloring, as well as many other chemicals found in processed foods. Certain food additives can interfere with your gut bacteria, which causes inflammation in our intestines and can potentially promote the development of some chronic diseases.
8. Alcohol– Too much alcohol can damage healthy liver cells, promote inflammation, and even weaken the body’s immune system.
9. Fast Foods– Phthalates. This is the class of endocrine-disrupting chemical toxins which we consume by eating most fast foods.
10. Vegetable Oil– Vegetable oils have a high concentration of the inflammatory fat, omega-6.
For more healthier advise please contact Brigitta on 0450 282 452
- 9 Hits
- Since 27-12-19
- Posted by Brigitta Plosz
- Eastern Suburbs Area
Why do we buy classic cars? To show ourselves off? To show the car off? To show others what we can buy with our income? To show others our taste in cars? To show our preferences in cars? Or is it just that classic cars gives the owner great satisfaction… Eastern Suburbs Area
You love your pets and you love to travel the world. Even though you love seeing new places and revisiting old favourites the one thing that is always the most difficult is leaving your pets behind. It can be a really stressful time for pet owners.… Eastern Suburbs Area
Alcohol is the intoxicating ingredient that is present in wine, beer, and spirits. It is a depressant, which means that when it reaches the brain, it slows down the body's systems. It can also be difficult for the body to process, putting extra pressure… Eastern Suburbs Area
It’s no secret that winter can cause a dip in mood. Weeks of short days and little sunshine can lead to everything from slight moodiness to a form of clinical depression called seasonal affective disorder (SAD). Symptoms can include sadness, depression,… Eastern Suburbs Area
For most of us, long term relationships and marriage mean “for keeps”. This is particularly so when there are children involved. But not all relationships have that happy “happy ever after” ring. A relationship breakdown will often leave the parties… Eastern Suburbs Area
If either you or a loved one is never going to get old and need support, stop reading now. Alternatively, if the well-being of an older person is your responsibility, you might find our service valuable. We are two registered nurses who have retrained as… Eastern Suburbs Area
Captain Cook Electrical is a family owned business, with a select team of electricians helping homeowners take care of their electrical maintenance throughout the Eastern Suburbs, North Shore, Northern Beaches and Hills District. One might think our… Eastern Suburbs Area
I am going through sinus infection so I have decided to share useful information about how to get rid of it in a natural way without taking antibiotics. Do sinus infections usually go away on their own? Sinusitis symptoms typically last no longer than… Eastern Suburbs Area
No-bake, gluten free and paleo brownies with a dairy free chocolate ganache. Perfect for a simple, healthy treat without added sugars. No dates! Ingredients: 1 cup macadamia nut butter 2 cups almond meal 1/2 cup raw cacao power 2 tbsp coconut flour 6… Eastern Suburbs Area
Have you ever thought about what does love do for your health? What if I told it can improve your health significantly: It makes you feel better Research shows that experiencing love releases feelings of euphoria, including brain chemicals like dopamine… Eastern Suburbs Area
We’ve long known that yoga offers a host of physical benefits, including increased flexibility, a healthier weight, and possibly even stronger bones. Yoga holds the power to transform our minds as much as it does our bodies. The Mental benefits of yoga:… Eastern Suburbs Area