Heart disease, cancer, Alzheimer’s, acne…these are just some of the possible consequences due to too much inflammation in the body.
The following is a list of Ten of the top Inflammation causing culprits to avoid and cut back on:
1.Dairy– Conventional processed dairy is a high source of inflammation-inducing saturated fats. Full fat cultured dairy and raw dairy is usually better tolerated and can offer various health benefits.
2. Corn– Today, the food processing industry uses a high number of corn derivatives, because it is cheap. In its refined form, corn can spike the body’s blood sugar levels, which leads to an increased insulin and inflammatory response.
3. MSG– MSG causes the inflammation of blood vessels in the liver, as well as the death of liver cells and even the destruction of red blood cells.
4. Sugar– This one may seem obvious but some don’t know that when you consume too much glucose containing sugar, our bodies are unable to process the extra glucose coming in quickly enough. This increases chances for inflammation.
5. Conventional Meat– Because most cattle, chicken, and pigs are not raised on an all-grains diet, many meats that we consume are loaded up with antibiotics and hormones to prevent the animals from contracting any diseases which may affect the meat. This means that the meats we are consuming are higher in inflammatory saturated fats.
6. Soda– Sugary beverages are guilty of adding extra calories, sodium, and sugar into our systems which leads to inflammation.
7. Processed Foods– Such as additives, preservatives, food coloring, as well as many other chemicals found in processed foods. Certain food additives can interfere with your gut bacteria, which causes inflammation in our intestines and can potentially promote the development of some chronic diseases.
8. Alcohol– Too much alcohol can damage healthy liver cells, promote inflammation, and even weaken the body’s immune system.
9. Fast Foods– Phthalates. This is the class of endocrine-disrupting chemical toxins which we consume by eating most fast foods.
10. Vegetable Oil– Vegetable oils have a high concentration of the inflammatory fat, omega-6.
For more healthier advise please contact Brigitta on 0450 282 452
- 13 Hits
- Since 27-12-19
- Posted by Brigitta Plosz
- Eastern Suburbs Area
You love your pets and you love to travel the world. Even though you love seeing new places and revisiting old favourites the one thing that is always the most difficult is leaving your pets behind. It can be a really stressful time for pet owners.… Eastern Suburbs Area
No-bake, gluten free and paleo brownies with a dairy free chocolate ganache. Perfect for a simple, healthy treat without added sugars. No dates! Ingredients: 1 cup macadamia nut butter 2 cups almond meal 1/2 cup raw cacao power 2 tbsp coconut flour 6… Eastern Suburbs Area
We live in a pretty stressful world today, that makes it more challenging to maintain a healthy, loving relationship. While no relationship is perfect and couples can expect to have their fair share of conflicts, however it's how you resolve conflicts… Eastern Suburbs Area
Have you heard about the Apple Cider Vinegar Diet? First of all, apple cider vinegar itself isn’t bad. It can be used in a variety of ways! From DIY household cleaning products to salad dressings. But it’s by no means a magical, fat-melting elixir. A… Eastern Suburbs Area
If either you or a loved one is never going to get old and need support, stop reading now. Alternatively, if the well-being of an older person is your responsibility, you might find our service valuable. We are two registered nurses who have retrained as… Eastern Suburbs Area
My daughter had her Birthday yesterday and the pressure from her and that I had self imposed on making it the perfect day for her was to say the least a bit OTT! It was certainly not a perfect day but worked out to be fun and memorable and she felt loved… Eastern Suburbs Area
As the season of giving is upon us again, The Prince of Wales Hospital is encouraging the community to donate funds to support the World-class spinal Ward at the Hospital. Approximately 15,000 Australians live with a spinal cord injury, a lifetime… Eastern Suburbs Area
Captain Cook Electrical is a family owned business, with a select team of electricians helping homeowners take care of their electrical maintenance throughout the Eastern Suburbs, North Shore, Northern Beaches and Hills District. One might think our… Eastern Suburbs Area
IT SEEMS LIKE YOUR GARDEN IS SLEEPING IN WINTER. BUT SPRING IS COMING AND YOU SHOULD START WORKING NOW TO MAKE YOUR GARDEN READY FOR THE WARMER SEASONS. EVERYTHING YOU DO NOW WILL MAKE A BIG DIFFERENCE COME SPRING. THE MAINTENANCE TEAM HERE AT GROWING… Eastern Suburbs Area
Now that all the EOFY buzz is over its time to think about the New Years resolutions you made 6 months ago and whether you have been true to them. Now is the time to think about what you want to change in your life and if career is one of those things,… Eastern Suburbs Area
I am going through sinus infection so I have decided to share useful information about how to get rid of it in a natural way without taking antibiotics. Do sinus infections usually go away on their own? Sinusitis symptoms typically last no longer than… Eastern Suburbs Area