Heart disease, cancer, Alzheimer’s, acne…these are just some of the possible consequences due to too much inflammation in the body.
The following is a list of Ten of the top Inflammation causing culprits to avoid and cut back on:
1.Dairy– Conventional processed dairy is a high source of inflammation-inducing saturated fats. Full fat cultured dairy and raw dairy is usually better tolerated and can offer various health benefits.
2. Corn– Today, the food processing industry uses a high number of corn derivatives, because it is cheap. In its refined form, corn can spike the body’s blood sugar levels, which leads to an increased insulin and inflammatory response.
3. MSG– MSG causes the inflammation of blood vessels in the liver, as well as the death of liver cells and even the destruction of red blood cells.
4. Sugar– This one may seem obvious but some don’t know that when you consume too much glucose containing sugar, our bodies are unable to process the extra glucose coming in quickly enough. This increases chances for inflammation.
5. Conventional Meat– Because most cattle, chicken, and pigs are not raised on an all-grains diet, many meats that we consume are loaded up with antibiotics and hormones to prevent the animals from contracting any diseases which may affect the meat. This means that the meats we are consuming are higher in inflammatory saturated fats.
6. Soda– Sugary beverages are guilty of adding extra calories, sodium, and sugar into our systems which leads to inflammation.
7. Processed Foods– Such as additives, preservatives, food coloring, as well as many other chemicals found in processed foods. Certain food additives can interfere with your gut bacteria, which causes inflammation in our intestines and can potentially promote the development of some chronic diseases.
8. Alcohol– Too much alcohol can damage healthy liver cells, promote inflammation, and even weaken the body’s immune system.
9. Fast Foods– Phthalates. This is the class of endocrine-disrupting chemical toxins which we consume by eating most fast foods.
10. Vegetable Oil– Vegetable oils have a high concentration of the inflammatory fat, omega-6.
For more healthier advise please contact Brigitta on 0450 282 452
- 16 Hits
- Since 27-12-19
- Posted by Brigitta Plosz
- Eastern Suburbs Area
Captain Cook Electrical is a family owned business, with a select team of electricians helping homeowners take care of their electrical maintenance throughout the Eastern Suburbs, North Shore, Northern Beaches and Hills District. One might think our… Eastern Suburbs Area
It’s no secret that winter can cause a dip in mood. Weeks of short days and little sunshine can lead to everything from slight moodiness to a form of clinical depression called seasonal affective disorder (SAD). Symptoms can include sadness, depression,… Eastern Suburbs Area
It’s good to see the annual arrival of ice skating back at Bondi Beach. It reminds us that the shortest day of the year is just weeks away and that we’ll soon be back on the journey to warmer weather and longer days. For those who love precision the… Eastern Suburbs Area
No-bake, gluten free and paleo brownies with a dairy free chocolate ganache. Perfect for a simple, healthy treat without added sugars. No dates! Ingredients: 1 cup macadamia nut butter 2 cups almond meal 1/2 cup raw cacao power 2 tbsp coconut flour 6… Eastern Suburbs Area
IT SEEMS LIKE YOUR GARDEN IS SLEEPING IN WINTER. BUT SPRING IS COMING AND YOU SHOULD START WORKING NOW TO MAKE YOUR GARDEN READY FOR THE WARMER SEASONS. EVERYTHING YOU DO NOW WILL MAKE A BIG DIFFERENCE COME SPRING. THE MAINTENANCE TEAM HERE AT GROWING… Eastern Suburbs Area
Have you heard about the Apple Cider Vinegar Diet? First of all, apple cider vinegar itself isn’t bad. It can be used in a variety of ways! From DIY household cleaning products to salad dressings. But it’s by no means a magical, fat-melting elixir. A… Eastern Suburbs Area
We live in a pretty stressful world today, that makes it more challenging to maintain a healthy, loving relationship. While no relationship is perfect and couples can expect to have their fair share of conflicts, however it's how you resolve conflicts… Eastern Suburbs Area
Tony Maguire is one of the best and most experienced spruikers in Sydney. “Spruiking is a very effective way of communicating some urgency and excitement about what might otherwise be just another sale,” says Eastern Suburbs-based Tony. “With increasing… Eastern Suburbs Area
Endurance Treadmills From Sydney Australia has just launched a new appartment friendly Treadmill model that is perfect for small appartments or where space is at a premium. This treadmill comes with a large size running belt 50cm wide x 130cm Long but… Eastern Suburbs Area
This is a time for us to have a keen ear and listen to the experts for advice and guidance. We follow Live News broadcasts to listen and make sense of the directions given by our health experts. It’s a time to discuss the changes to our lives with… Eastern Suburbs Area
If either you or a loved one is never going to get old and need support, stop reading now. Alternatively, if the well-being of an older person is your responsibility, you might find our service valuable. We are two registered nurses who have retrained as… Eastern Suburbs Area